Poster Submission Information
- Poster Session Submission Site Now Open
- Poster Session Submission Site closes January 8, 2024
- Poster Session Notifications in early March 2024
Refer to the in-depth Annual Conference Submission Guide for step-by-step instructions on submitting a poster proposal.
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
Carefully review the selection criteria in the Poster Proposal Rubric. Writing your proposal so that it clearly addresses all criteria on the rubric will make it easier to score.
Does ALA have a Code of Conduct for conferences?
If my proposal is accepted, am I responsible for my own travel, accommodation, and registration fees?
- Yes, all presenters are responsible for their own travel, accommodation, and registration fees. Presenters receive an exclusive registration discount.
Are there virtual presentation options?
- A Poster may be presented in person, submitted as a digital poster, or both. ALA reserves the right to hold Annual Conference virtually, in-person, or as a hybrid of both. Presenters/Moderators should be prepared to present in all formats and consent to recording as needed.